Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 11 - Channel Zero

So Channel Zero. Hell yes. Normally I start these off talking about the story and my opinions on that but this comic's style is absolutely stunning. I literally fell in love with this comic just off the first couple pages before I even read it. I am really big into 3D design but as far as 2D styles go these dramatic graphic styles are some of my favorite. Bold lines, foreground background, texture, this comic is awesome.

As far as story goes I like this a lot. The way it depicts the world as a like this government controlling world is awesome and the way they show how Jennie is fighting back against the controller is a classic story line but works extremely well for this and supports the style. I think this a very very well done comic and probably on of my favorites I have read this whole semester. Awesome work.

No comments:

Post a Comment