Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 10 - Manga

Soooo not going to lie, I was not really too excited form this week of reading because in the past I haven't really been a big fan of anime and it always seemed kind of weird to me. I was not as upset once I read Battle Angel Alita. It was actually pretty interesting to me and the story was not as, I guess, childish as I thought it was going to be which was nice.

The art for Battle Angel Alita was nice too in certain parts. In volume 1 when they show like the skeleton and body being made I loved that illustration style but its the really like the massive eyes and stuff I'm not a huge fan of. I get why its done and that is kind of like traditional in that sense but I dont know why but those kind of things I really just don't like. Just a personal thing but I dont like those styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment